Acupuncture & Herbs are an ancient system of medicine still used to treat a variety of ailments effecting women. Women’s bodies have an innate and profound ability to heal themselves. However, after years of stress and exposure to external factors such as the environment, food choices, and medication, the can body become burdened and lose proper function. Acupuncture and herbal medicine can help reduce and redirect that burden to promote your body’s natural healing abilities.
Our team of physicians have experience in treating the following concerns that many women face from PMS relief to infertility. Below is a list of common disorders treated with Chinese Medicine.
– Amenorrhea (no menses)
– Heavy or frequent menses
– PMS – pain, mood swings, digestive trouble, headaches, acne, breast tenderness
– Uterine & breast fibroids
– Hormone imbalance
– Depression, Anxiety
Male & Female Infertility
– Support healthy blood flow to the uterus for optimal tissue health and secure implant
– Maximize potential of low ovarian reserve
– Anovulatory cycles (no ovulation)
– Stress reduction to manage progesterone levels
– Miscarriage recovery
– Low sperm count
– Low motility & morphology
– Low libido
– IVF & IUI Support to increase success rate of treatment & reduce side effects.
– Improve energy & immune system
– Stress reduction
– Wound healing & scar tissue therapy
– Reduce post-partum depression
– Urinary incontinence